Friday 1 June 2012

About Elouise Malin Photography

  I am a Midlands based photographer; I will photograph almost anything for clients as I don't like to stick to just one niche or market, but to cover many fields for many clients. I also do some work with a colleague creating videos for clients, (we have a website under construction so if you have any questions or would like to hire us to film anything for you email me at creeper_root@hotmail.co.uk same address as if you would like to hire me as a photographer). If you would like to view a selection of my photographs click on the 'Flickr' link, and to see a selection of my films click the link to youtube both seen on the list of links on the right.
  So far I have photographed for a variety of clients, including stills and photo shoot for short film, 'Violet' (which I was also art director/ director of photography), Motion House (dance company), and for a band performance of 'Theseus and the Minotaur'. I've had my photography exhibited in Gaia Art Gallery, and went on an adult's night class course in photography aged 15 when I also worked as a photography technician at another college.
  In terms of my work in film, one of the documentaries that I directed was shown at London Screentest Festival in 2011, which is IMDb recognised so I have a profile on there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment